They look like candy in their bright colorful packaging.  However, they can be extremely dangerous.

Yes, those little detergent packs are being mistaken for candy.  Doctors are reporting many instances across the country of children becoming ill from eating them.  Nausea, vomiting and breathing problems are the reported symptom.

Everybody knows that you should keep dangerous products away from children.  However, some products are so inviting, kids will find a way to get to them.  It only takes a second to turn your back as one Philadelphia mother learned when her child climbed a dresser, popped the detergent in his mouth and had to be hospitalized on ventilator for one week.

Keep those detergent packs away from children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...